My writing goals for 2007
Happy New Year to all my readers.
I hope that 2007 brings much satisfaction and success in your writing life.
I have never really been a person who makes New Year’s resolutions. I prefer to set some goals for my life, things that can be easily measured and where progress can be clearly demonstrated.
So here are a few of my writing goals for 2007:
My Writing Goals for 2007:
- To maintain regular posts on my three blogs.
- To write a total of 1000 posts on my blogs (up from 800 in 2006)
- To write for a total of 1500 hours during the year (up from 1400 hours in 2006).
- To average at least 1000 words per day for the whole year (up from 750 words per day in 2006).
- To submit to publishers the three novels for children I have already written.
- To submit to publishers the five picture book texts for children I have already written.
- To submit 10 poems to publishers.
- To submit 10 short stories to publishers.
What are your writing goals for this year?
Let me know in the comments section below.