Improve your writing: useful articles for writers
I’ve been searching through the enormous list of articles entered in Darren Rowse’s Group Writing Project held over this last week. I particularly looked for posts dealing with helping writers to improve their writing skills.
I’ve listed here a few of them:
- The Top 5 Free Software Programs every writer should have (go on, admit it – you can’t resist a freebie)
- Top 5 Free ways to promote your writing business (we all need to promote our writing, right? And all the suggestions are free too!)
- Top 5 reasons you should stop calling yourself a writer, right now (If you call yourself a writer but don’t actually do much writing then this article will be challenging).
- Top 5 reasons why writers should procrastinate (if you get actually get around to reading it).
- Top 5 Author Blogs (read how some popular and well read authors write on their blogs)
- When it’s time to stop writing (we’ve all been there – but do we recognise the signs?)