I am writing a book
A recently over heard conversation went as follows:
“I am writing a book. I’ve made a great start: I’ve numbered all the pages.”
Consider the following:
- Countless people say they are going to write a book.
- Only a few ever begin the actual writing.
- If you have started writing a book you are in rare company.
- If you have actually finished writing your book you are in elite company.
- If you have rewritten and edited your book you are almost unique.
- If you have submitted to a publisher a well written, well edited and professionally presented manuscript, you are very special.
Don’t just say you are going to write that book.
Just get on with it.