Great writing ideas
Recently I participated in the Group Writing Project conducted by Darren Rowse on ProBlogger. Every participant was asked to post a “How to…” article. 343 people responded. I’m not going to list all of them but I would like to focus on several that are very interesting and useful “How to…” articles about writing.
- How to participate in the blogging community While this post is not strictly about writing, the author Ray has many writing ideas and tips on his blog called Freshblogger.com.
- How to proofread your own writing written by Anne on her blog called The Golden Pencil. Her blog includes many writing hints and links to useful resources.
- The inside scoop on how to get published written by Tasra delivers just what it says – how to get published – from someone who knows from experience. Her blog is called Lessons from the Scrapbook Page.
- How to write a great blog post written by Leroy goes briefly into the basics.
- How to Cure Your Blogging Addiction in 7 Easy Steps – an entertaining and informative post written by Martin on his blog called The Blog Columnist.
- 6 Steps to writing a Fantasy Blockbuster – tongue in cheek article about how to succeed in the fantasy genre. Or is a serious? Written by Eoghann on his blog called Solar Flare.
- Proofread like a Pro: how to catch those pesky mistakes your spell checker misses – Some very useful hints written by Lori on her blog called Better at English.
- How to Write Magnetic Blog Title – about the importance of titles when writing in your blog.
- Write a Book? Assemble the one in your Archives! A very challenging and potentially useful post about using the valuable content you have written in your blog to write a book. Much food for though. Thanks to Liz on Successful Blog for this great idea.
- English Punctuation – commas, semicolons and colons – some help with the obvious.